One of the most important parts of my life is family. We are blessed to have a wonderful family that supports each other and drives each other to new levels. Family, to me, doesn't have to be blood. I have surrounded myself with friends that I now call family. So whether you have a strong family bond with your own or through friends, it's a very important part of your life to become fully enriched.
In this modern day world we need to stay focused on family, and one of the ways to build a better family is by being present. We have too many distractions these days with cell phones, the web, social media and TV. For all of us to have a strong bond with our family we need to put those things down and focus on how your spouse/partner, kids and family members are feeling. To be present we have to listen and give our full attention. Be connected and stay calm in all situations for the full impact of a one-on-one conversation. All of this helps to build trust and to show you care and love one another.
Other ways to help foster your relationship with family members:
- Do you call your Parents and check-in to see how they're doing?
- Have you forgiven those that have hurt you?
- Are you fun to be around or do you show up stressed out when you get home?
- Do you support your family in their pursuit of their passions?
- Do you play with your kids or read to them at night?
- Do you learn and grow together?
- Do you celebrate the wins within your family?
- Do you create long lasting goals that support the family?
- Do you have family dinners together without cell phones at the table?
- Are you loving each member of your family unconditionally?
- Are you spiritually connected through your chosen form of religion or spirituality?
There are so many different ways to improve the quality of a relationship with a family member. Start with just being present and caring for another in a way that goes deep. Sometimes that takes working on yourself first. That's why Love comes before family in the circle of life.
Enjoy your family time and have a Spectacular and Grateful Day!!
2917 Business Park Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54482
For general questions or service and delivery inquiries, please contact our CARE Team:
Click here for a list of all of our locations along with their contact info.
Boston FAM © Copyright 2017 | All rights reserved.